Q: Do you have a storefront? Where are you located?
We currently don’t have a storefront, and are operating at the Love Kitchen, a soup kitchen located in the neighborhood of Inwood, New York. We are however working towards opening a storefront in 2012, so the more you support us through your orders and donations, the faster we can open one!
Q: So you deliver? How does this work?
Yes, we delivery and offer pick up at the NYC Love Kitchen at 3816 9th Ave in Manhattan. Make your order at least two days in advance, and we will deliver it to anywhere in New York City between 8am to 6pm. There will be a delivery fee based on your location. Generally, orders in Manhattan are cheaper than the other boroughs. Please give us a two hour buffer time for delivery (we all know how NYC traffic can be a pain!) Call or email us to enquire about delivery charges.
Q: Is there a minimum/maximum to an order?
There is a minimum of $50 per order. Do forgive us for that because we are still small and to delivery small orders will drive us out of business. As for maximum, you can get as much as you want, provided you can pay for it.
Q: Do you do custom orders?
Yes. Call us about your custom order and we will see whether we can fulfill it. We will definitely try out best!
Q: Do you make anything that is vegan, gluten-free or sugar-free?
We are working to add some of these options in our menu. They are a tad more expensive, but if we see a demand (tell us you want them!), we will definitely start offering them.
Q: Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we do. We accept both cash and credit card payments on delivery. However, there is an extra 3% surcharge if you pay using your credit card.
Q: Ok great. Alright, tell me again why I should order from you and not some other place like Crumbs?
- Our products are delicious. They really are!
- You are supporting a good cause. Every order you make is helping to feed more people in the community of Inwood, as well as provide jobs. You are essentially enjoying a cupcake and fighting poverty at the same time.
- Do you really want to order from Crumbs?
Q: I’m sold! A New Creation Bakery is the way to go. How do I order?
You can submit your order online through our order page or send in your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (917) 274-7262. We will try to get back to you on the same day.
Q: Is there any way I can help support the bakery?
We thought you will never ask! Here are couple of ways:
- Share our story with your friends! Spread the word! Get them to order from us whenever they have events and birthday parties.
- Attend our various fundraising events and help us raise money to open a storefront in Inwood and improve the programs at NYC Love Kitchen.
- Volunteer with us. Here at ANC Bakery and the Love Kitchen, we are constantly in need of volunteers in our daily operations. Send us an email if you are interested.